When you have an invigorating Eminence body scrub
in the shower, it will leave your skin feeling great. The organic ingredients are not too oily and don't pose the risk of harming your skin. It’s important to choose the right body scrub that exfoliates gently and thoroughly. A great product isn’t enough to ensure a great scrub. Here are some other things you need to do to get the maximum benefit.
- Use a natural bristled brush, a loofah or an exfoliating glove. Available at most box stores and many drugstores, they are much more effective than using just your hands. Start with your feet and move up your body, scrubbing in a circular motion. When exfoliating, “scrub” does not mean removing layers of living skin! Work gently. The skin you want to remove is dead and will be removed easily. If your skin is red and irritated when you finish, or if it hurts when scrubbing, ease up!
- Facial skin requires exfoliation but with a delicate product designed for your face.
Eminence Body Scrub Loosens Dead Skin Tissue to Avoid Damage
- Let the warm water of your shower run over your skin for a few minutes before you begin to loosen the dead skin and open your pores with an Eminence body scrub. Do not use very hot water as it dries out your skin.
- After scrubbing, be sure to rinse well and follow up with a whole-body moisturizer.
- Exfoliate every three to seven days depending on your skin’s sensitivity and your activity level.
Eminence Blueberry Soy Sugar Scrub is a perfect product for your body exfoliation. It’s chock-full of ingredients that are good for your body to make you feel and smell great.
Blueberries are one of the richest sources of antioxidants. Products rich in antioxidants fight free radicals that cause skin to age and help to reverse the signs of aging that have already occurred. The soy in the product is also a great anti-aging weapon because it’s full of isoflavones and vitamin B, both so good for your skin health. Black and green teas, comfrey and raspberry, full of antioxidants and vitamins to nourish your skin, are also ingredients in this great cleansing product.
Healthy and Youthful Look from an Eminence Body Scrub
The “scrub” in the Blueberry Soy Sugar Scrub
comes from raw sugar cane granules and ground flax seeds. The Eminence body scrub
contains raw sugar with alpha hydroxy acid, which is a natural exfoliant that cleanses your skin with its chemical makeup and its tiny granules. Sugar dissolves easily in water too, so it rinses off easily. Flax has been used in beauty products for thousands of years; it’s a natural and healthy way to clean your skin. Regular exfoliation is necessary to keep your skin free of impurities that can clog your pores and give your skin a dull appearance. Exfoliate and glow! Your skin will be moisturized and hydrated by the mix of several oils in the scrub. It contains sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, avocado oil and coconut oils. An Eminence body scrub
gives your skin the natural cleansing it needs to be healthy and youthful looking.