A youthful glow comes from bright eyes
. Studies have shown that when people are asked to judge how old someone is, the eyes are the biggest influencers. So, not only are eyes the windows into the soul – they are a tip off to your age! Follow these 10 tips to keep your eyes youthful looking.
1. Start with the dark circles under your eyes. As we age, our skin thins and blood vessels show through, making the dark circles more visible. The solution is a concealer. Choose a yellow-based formula at least two shades lighter than your skin. Then use a small cosmetic brush to dab along your lower lashes to the inside corner of your eye. Dust with loose powder and see those circles vanish!
2. Use an eyelash curler to get beautiful lashes. Start with clean, dry lashes, then position the lash curler at the base of the upper lashes and do three gentle pumps. Your lashes will look longer and fuller, even before you add mascara.
3. Darken and fill in your eyebrows. Light or sparse brows are very unattractive and age you beyond your years.
Simple Methods Can Improve Your Appearance with Bright Eyes
4. Use a light-weight concealer to hide crow’s feet. Apply for bright eyes
just as you did in #1.
5. Apply tea bags that have soaked in ice water to reduce swollen puffy eyes. The caffeine in tea helps shrink the blood vessels causing puffiness. Apply one to each eye, then lay yourself down and relax for 15 minutes. Reduce puffiness as soon as you notice it – swollen eyes stretch your skin and cause wrinkles.
6. Use an eye cream every night. We suggest Eminence Wild Plum Eye Cream
. It works to reduce puffiness and dark circles while delivering powerful antioxidants and Eminence’s own nutrient-rich Biocomplex. Wild plum juice brightens skin and soothes irritation.
7. Apply a thin layer of eyeliner for an all-day boost to the look of your eyes. Use a gel liner – it’s thicker so it’s easier to use; goes on small and stays put all day.
8. For shining, sparkling eyes, drink at least two liters of water each day. That hydrates your eyes and skin for a healthy look.
9. Always wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun or strong winds. You don’t go out without sunblock, right? Block ultraviolet rays from your eyes too.
Bright Eyes Come from Natural Solutions
10. Pour a few drops of pure honey into each eye and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash your bright eyes
carefully. Honey is a natural disinfectant and soothes away possible eye infections. Repeat two to three times each week. Enjoy your youthful, glowing bright eyes