Lifestyle changes as the holiday season approaches make skin care travel tips
more important. Even if you aren’t traveling, the holidays can throw you off your schedule. You might ignore your beauty routine. Neglect could show on your face, your skin tone dulls and worst of all, blemishes develop! Try these tips for the busy season.
• Is your makeup dragging during the day but no time to reapply all of it? Try a refreshing mist of mineral water and a little moisturizer for a dewy, fresh look. Never add more makeup on top of old makeup – your face will look heavy with makeup and make you look older.
• If you have oily skin and begin to shine but you can’t cleanse and reapply your makeup, try blotting papers. Dab your “T” zone (don’t rub!) and see the finished matte look restored.
• To keep lips looking sexy and kissable all day, try a lip stain and a clear gloss. Reapply the gloss often to keep lips looking moist. Forget the all-day lipsticks; they dehydrate your lips and leave them looking dry and caked.
Tired Eyes and Skin Care Travel Tips
• One thing you often don’t get enough of during the holidays is sleep, which makes skin care travel tips
necessary. Puffy eyes look unhealthy and the swelling of the skin around your eyes causes fine lines and wrinkles. Combat dry, puffy eyes with eye drops to lubricate and soothe your eyes and remove redness. Reduce puffiness with a cold cloth on your eyes; either ice in the cloth or a wet cloth in the freezer for a few minutes. When your eyes are clear and puffiness gone, you immediately look refreshed and ready for whatever comes!
• Use a waterproof mascara and powdered eye shadows when traveling. Creams tend to smear when you are napping and leave your eyes looking bruised and messy. You don’t want to nap while traveling and look like you were in a fight when you wake up!
• When you travel wash your hands whenever you can before touching your face! When you are away from home your skin is exposed to germs and bacteria that are new to you and could impact your skin with inflammations and blemishes. Be sure to cleanse your skin often to keep it as healthy as possible. Use an anti-bacterial soap to wash your hands before touching your skin.
Excellent Addition to Your Skin Care Travel Tips
Skin care travel tips
include taking your beauty care products with you. The Eminence Must Have Minis Gift Set
avoids the hassle of transferring small amounts of your home beauty products into the little bottles to get through airport security and make maintaining your beauty routine easy. The Must Have Minis Set includes Stone Crop Gel Wash, Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer, Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant, Bamboo Firming Fluid, and Neroli Age Corrective Eye Serum. Even if you aren’t traveling during the holidays, the kit is a handy way to keep all the products you need close at hand for easy, quick use. But the set makes an excellent addition to your skin care travel tips