Organic solutions for blemish-free skin work best when you also use other effective methods. Acne-related marks, blackheads, whiteheads, and dark spots need to be addressed as soon as you notice them. You’ll get rid of those blemishes from your face and body for the appearance you deserve. Follow these eight tips.
1. Wash your face at least once every day with a mild cleanser. Harsh soaps and scrubs can irritate acne-prone skin. Mild organic cleansers without chemical ingredients achieve a balance to your skin that prevents excessive oil production and dryness, which can also cause breakouts. Along with your face, the neck, shoulders, chest and back also contain oil glands that cause breakouts.
2. Products labeled “noncomedogenic” don’t clog the pores to cause pimples. Use your fingertips when applying. The skin might get irritated from washcloths, sponges and other materials that may trigger breakouts.
3. Use cosmetics that contain sunscreen or sunscreen protection products when going out into the sun. Sun exposure can sometimes feel good on skin hampered by blemishes. However, the dryness caused by sun exposure can actually aggravate acne conditions.
Be On the Safe Side for Blemish-Free Skin
4. If you notice certain foods lead to breakouts, cut them out to be on the safe side for blemish-free skin. But blemishes are not usually caused by foods. The skin problems occur when the pores get blocked by bacteria, skin cells and oils. Chocolate, often blamed for breakouts, is not usually a culprit. Dark chocolate contains vital antioxidants that are good for your skin and body.
5. Keep your hair away from your face, especially when using hair care products. The hair contains oils that block your skin’s pores. Protect your face when using sprays or gels for the hair, or use organic hair products. Pull you hair back when you sleep.
6. Of course, you’ve probably been told not to touch or rub your face when you have blemishes, which is true. That also means avoiding resting your face on your hands. Cell phones pressed against the face can also trigger skin problems because of bacteria.
7. Be careful when choosing acne products. Many of these products contain chemicals, such as benzoyl peroxide, a popular acne medication. Unfortunately, these chemical ingredients can be overly dry to the skin, disrupting the regeneration process, leading to more breakouts. Organic skin care remedies don’t contain these harmful chemicals. The natural ingredients work with your skin for an improved appearance.
Blemish-Free Skin with a High-Potency Gel
8. For blemish-free skin, Eminence Herbal Spot Serum often takes care of skin problems in a matter of days, according to many happy customers. The serum can be used as a way to prevent acne breakouts as well as for spot treatment when you notice blemishes. The naturally organic product prevents oil build-up while also avoiding dryness that can increase breakouts. Herbal Spot Serum features horsetail to soften the skin and vitamin C-rich rosehip. Bioflavonoids moisturize your skin while antioxidants come from the anise ingredients. The high-potency gel is a vital part of your battle against acne - along with changes to your daily routine to keep your face and body clean – for blemish-free skin!