, also known as liver spots or age spots, are caused by environmental and lifestyle factors. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid and banish these unattractive marks on your skin for a glowing, healthy appearance and smooth complexion. Overexposure to the sun can accelerate damage to your skin. When your skin is exposed to UV rays, it produces more melanin – the pigment that naturally colors your skin. But it doesn’t develop evenly. So as melanin increases in areas of your skin, it turns your skin darker than the surrounding skin and a dark spot develops. Dark spots
develop on areas of your body where your skin is exposed to the sun most often. You will see them develop on your face, back, neck, chest, shoulders, and hands.
Other Reasons for Developing Dark Spots
Other factors that contribute to the development of dark spots
are your age, your genetics and your general health. Dark spots
are unattractive and make you look old. Here are six things you can do to help your skin look glowing and avoid unsightly spots.
• Always use sunscreen and protect your skin when you go out. Take advantage of organic cosmetics
that include sun protection factors so you can protect your skin wherever you happen to be.
• Don’t smoke! The toxins in cigarette smoke poison your skin and contribute to the development of dark spots
and premature wrinkles.
• Use a face cream designed to reduce fine lines, boost collagen production for improved skin texture, and fade dark spots
• Simplify your skin care regimen and use organic products that are good for your skin. You will be more likely to stick to a simple regimen that will benefit your skin. You need a cleanser, a moisturizer, a sunscreen and a product to reduce wrinkles, fade dark spots
and nourish your skin.
• Once you choose high-quality products known to be good for skin, give them time to work. Changing products every few weeks can cause irritation and you might miss out on the benefits of a product because you didn’t let it do its job. Stop using the product if you see signs of redness and irritation.
• Lead a healthy lifestyle. Your skin, and your whole body, will benefit from it and you will look and feel better. Eat healthy, exercise regularly, and get enough rest. Sleeping at least eight hours a night gives your skin time to rejuvenate new skin cells and repair damage done each day.
Remove Dark Spots and Get the Appearance You Deserve
Consider using Bright Skin Masque
by Eminence while you are sleeping to help restore the nutrients your skin needs, fade dark spots
and reduce the signs of aging. A pure, organic product that contains ingredients to brighten your skin, it smooths out an uneven complexion due to hyperpigmentation. Packed with powerful antioxidants, it gives your skin a boost of the vitamins and minerals it needs to make your skin smooth and bright and younger-looking again. Without the appearance of dark spots
, your skin will look so much more beautiful for the glowing look you naturally deserve.