Nothing is sexier than plump, smooth, kissable lips with Eminence lip care
. Dry, cracked, peeling lips are definitely not the feature we want people to notice about us! Proper lip care helps ensure a beautiful smile and enticing looks. Some basic tips in caring for your lips can make all the difference in the appearance of your lips. Our lips have a tough life. They are subjected to the food and drink we consume, to being licked by our tongue, and to the weather around us. Unlike the rest of our skin, they don’t have the protection of sweat glands or natural oils. They need special care and protection to look healthy and attractive.
Eminence Lip Care Tips to Keep Your Lips Healthy and Looking Sexy
If you want healthy and sexy lips, here are some tips:
1. Don’t lick your lips. Yes, it feels good, but the saliva you leave on your lips evaporates and your lips end up even dryer than before. Even worse, the enzymes in your mouth are to clean your mouth and help digest food. Think of what they are doing to your lips.
2. Try not to breathe through your mouth whenever possible. It actually helps, along with Eminence lip care
. With each breath, you are adding to the harsh conditions your lips are exposed to. As air is inhaled and exhaled through your mouth, it increases the “weather” your lips are exposed to – dry air in, wet air out.
3. This one seems obvious – don’t share your lips too freely. All kinds of germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi are easily transferred from another pair of lips to yours. Tiny cracks in the skin of our lips are gateways of infection from others. Look before you kiss and if you see anything suspicious, opt for the “air kiss” instead.
4. What you eat has a big impact on the health of your lips. Eat foods rich in vitamins B and E. Your lips and all your skin will thank you.
Restore Youthful Looks with Eminence Lip Care
5. Here’s one that may surprise you. When you do your weekly exfoliation, don’t forget to do your lips. Use a scrub made especially for lips. The skin is thin and regular exfoliants are too harsh for lips. Eminence lip care
includes the Eminence Lip Trio set that contains Citrus Enzyme Lip Exfoliator to smooth and polish your lips. Use it weekly and follow up with Lip Comfort and Plumping Masque to hydrate your lips and stimulate collagen production to enhance the fullness of your lips.
6. Use the right lip balm. You need a product that will hydrate your lips and help them to “plump up” for a sexy, healthy look. Citrus Lip Balm
does exactly that and can be used anytime you need to make your lips feel great. Using Citrus Lip Balm regularly over a four-week period allows the ingredients to combat the lack of natural skin oils with its base of shea butter and sunflower. Citrus seed oil keeps your lips hydrated. The natural peptides in Eminence lip care