Your grandmother was right about the way to cleanse skin for beauty. She scrubbed her skin with good old soap and water, and you did the same until your cheeks were pink and shiny after removing a few layers of skin! Thank goodness, today there is a better way.
Cleansing your skin correctly is important. Here are seven ways to clean the delicate skin of your face:
1. Cleanse your skin every morning and every night before bed. You can never be too late, too tired, too tipsy, too ill, or too anything to skip cleansing your skin regularly. Your skin may look clean, but impurities from the environment, perspiration, and makeup are clogging your pores. Clogged pores equal blemishes. Twice a day clean your skin!
2. Your grandmother was right about cleansing your skin, but not about the “use soap and water” thing. Soap dries your skin, leaves it flaky and still doesn’t remove the impurities in your pores. Soap is great to wash clothes and dishes – not your skin. For your face, use a product designed to cleanse and nourish your skin, like Eminence Monoi Age Corrective Exfoliating Cleanser.
Treat Your Face Gently to Cleanse Skin for Beauty
3. Use only tepid, mildly warm or mildly cool water to cleanse skin for beauty. Do not use water too hot or too cold because it can cause damage. The skin of your face is delicate; treat it gently.
4. Speaking of gentle, be especially careful when cleansing the skin around your eyes. The skin around your eyes is the most delicate of your whole body. Stretching, scrubbing, and misuse of any sort of the skin around your eyes will cause damage and wrinkles.
5. After cleansing, blot your face dry with a clean towel. Use one fresh from the laundry; otherwise you will be transferring bacteria from the towel to your freshly cleansed skin. Yuck!
6. Use a daily cleanser that has a gentle exfoliant and also exfoliate at least once a week. Weekly exfoliation cleanses your skin of dead skin cells. It leaves your skin smoother and brighter because the new skin is exposed.
7. Follow up on your twice-a-day cleansing with a good moisturizer that has sun protection and helps nurture your skin. Eminence has many excellent products for all skin types.
Nourish and Exfoliate Each Time You Cleanse Skin for Beauty
Eminence Monoi Age Corrective Exfoliating Cleanser will cleanse skin for beauty, nourish and exfoliate each time you use it. The first thing you will notice is how it smells. It’s made of monoi oil from the petals of Tahitian gardenias. Monoi oil is good for your skin, too. For more than 2,000 years it’s been used throughout the islands of French Polynesia to make skin softer and protect it from the elements.
The cleanser contains the patented ingredient PhytoCellTec Swiss Green Apple Stem Cells. This amazing substance helps to rejuvenate skin cells and actually reverses the aging process by eliminating wrinkles and firming skin. It boosts new skin growth and gives your face a new lease on youth. It also includes Natural Retinol Alternative, which boosts new skin growth without the damaging effects of retinol.
Finally, Eminence Monoi Age Corrective Exfoliating Cleanser includes a healthy cocktail of vitamins, fruit extracts and essential oils and other ingredients designed to cleanse and feed your skin. Use it twice daily to cleanse skin for beauty your grandmother would be proud of!