Before choosing Eminence Organic Products to add to your skin care routine, it’s important to identify your personal skin type.
Read on to identify which skin type suits you.
Dry skin is characterized by a lack of oil production which may cause the skin to feel tight, itchy, and appear flaky. Prominent areas of dry skin occur around the lip and eye area with an overall matte finish. For this skin type, richer moisturizers and luxurious oils are recommended to treat and protect. Weekly hydration masques are also recommended to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also helping to balance the skin’s natural oils.
Characteristics of Dry Skin:
- Skin feels tight and brittle
- Skin may appear flaky and itchy
- Prone to cracking
- More susceptible to fine lines and wrinkles
- Barely visible pores
- Matte or dull finish
- Prone to redness and irritation
Recommended Eminence Products for Dry Skin:
This skin type is well-balanced with a normal and healthy production of sebum. This skin type has very few imperfections, no severe sensitivity and barely visible pores. Cleansing and moisturizing is important to maintain an even complexion.
Characteristics of Normal Skin
- Skin is neither too oily nor dry
- Radiant complexion
- Few to no skin blemishes
- Fine, hardly visible pores
- Skin tone is even, clear, and smooth
- Little sensitivity to environmental factors
Recommended Eminence Products for Normal Skin:
Oily skin type is characterized by excess oil on the face. Your complexion may appear dull or shiny, and can be prone to different forms of acne. On the bright side, those with more oil production contain more moisture to their skin, making fine lines and wrinkles less visible.
Characteristics of Oily Skin:
- Prone to Blackheads, pimples, or other blemishes
- Complexion is dull or shiny
- Visible, enlarged pores
- Appears less aged and more plump
Recommended Eminence Products for Oily Skin:
This skin type may have characteristics of oily, dry, or combination skin. The skin is often thinner and more delicate, which means your skin is more susceptible to irritation and redness. Although this skin type can often be genetic, chemicals in cosmetic products, hormonal imbalances and a poor diet can cause a flare up in sensitive skin. Treat your sensitive skin with gentle products that will heal and protect your symptoms.
Characteristics of Sensitive Skin:
- Skin is more prone to rashes and bumps
- Uneven textured, dry and flaky skin is common
- Easily irritable
- Sometimes sore or sensitive to touch